RPACT (R Package for Adaptive Clinical Trials) is a comprehensive and fully validated package that enables the simulation and analysis of parallel group designs with continuous, binary, and survival endpoint. This package can be downloaded per CRAN and stands under the "GNU Lesser General Public License" version 3.
- rpact version 2.0.3 available on CRAN, 2019-09-23
- rpact version 2.0.2 available on CRAN, 2019-07-26
- rpact version 2.0.0 available on CRAN, 2019-05-31
- rpact version 1.0.0 available on CRAN, 2018-10-30
- Release candidate of rpact available, 2018-10-07
- Second beta version of rpact available, 2018-06-29
- First beta version of rpact available, 2018-05-04